Study In Canada

Canada is the second-largest country in the world, Canadian powerful economic system – making it one of the richest and top trading nations in the world. International students in Canada enjoy world-class education at low fees and scholarship options, Multicultural lifestyle, Employment opportunities, work rights on and off-campus, 20 hours/week, Beautiful landscapes, reliable Healthcare system, Migration opportunity.

Education System in Canada:
Canada has both private and publicly funded education facilities like most other countries. Even though Education institutions in the country are not officially ranked, but high-quality education is standard across Canada. Canada is an education superpower in the world. With high-quality education and immigration benefits, there is no better country for international students than Canada.

Top universities

No items found.
Memorial University logoOCAD University logoBrook University logo
UOIT logo
McMaster University logo
University of victoria logo
UBC logo
Lakehead University logo
Laurentian University logo
University of Manitoba logo
Acadia University logo
Western University Canada logo
University of Guelph logo
York university logo
University of Calgary logo
Memorial University logo
OCAD University logoBrook University logoUOIT logo

Why study in Canada?

Obtain qualifications valued globally

With the high academic standards in Canada, you will be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and will have a positive impact on your future. A Canadian degree, diploma, or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from other Commonwealth countries.

Read Less
Read More

Work Rights

International students allow to work up to 20 hours a week during the course and full-time during scheduled breaks. International student’s spouse or common-law partner may be eligible for an open work permit. There are many factors that can affect your eligibility for work rights. Consult with one of our migration agent for more details and eligibility.

Read Less
Read More

Post-graduation work permit (PGWP).

International student who graduated from a DLI listed institute may apply for post-graduation work permit (PGWP).

How long is a PGWP valid?

PGWP program’s duration depends on your course duration. for this program, your course duration needs to be more than 8 months. If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years, you may be eligible for a PGWP that is valid for up to the same length as your study program. If your program was 2 years or more, you may be eligible for a PGWP that is valid for 3 years.

PGWP Eligibility:

You may be eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you graduated from a designated learning institution (DLI) and want to stay in Canada temporarily to work. Graduation from a DLI does not automatically make you eligible for a PGWP. Check the DLI list to find out which schools have eligible programs.

You have 180 days after you get your final marks to apply for a PGWP.

If your study permit will expire before you get your marks, you have 2 options. You can

If you stay in Canada and let your permit expire, you must apply to restore your status as a student to apply for your PGWP. To restore your status, you must pay additional fees.

Read Less
Read More

Immigration Opportunity

As an International student, you can stay in Canada as a permanent resident or find work after you graduate from school. To work in Canada after you graduate, you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). With Canadian qualification and Canadian work experience you may apply for permanent residency. There are several programs available, each with its own requirements. For more information about the possibility of immigration to Canada once your schooling is complete, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.

Read Less
Read More

Affordable education

The quality of education and the living standards in Canada are among the highest in the world. Additionally, the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than that of other countries.

World-class language education: Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training? Since teaching French and English as a first and second language is an integral part of a Canadian education, you will be able to improve your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies.

Read Less
Read More

How we can help

Vista Migration and Education Services can provide professional assistance to enroll you in Canada. We can enroll you in Elementary school, High school and Universities or other higher education provider according to your eligibility.

We can help you to enroll schools and universities all over Canada except PhD students. We also can assist you to change your provider, course of study if needed.

Vista Migration and Education Services can provide professional support for your enrolment and student visa processing. Our Canadian Immigration Consultants can advise and support you with your student visa application.

               Get your FREE Education COUNSELLING Today

Message Us